- 2 cans 12 oz Hereford Roast Beef with Gravy
- 2 lg red onions cut in half and thinly sliced
- 2 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 1 16 oz package wide egg noodles
- 3 brown sugar
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- Place onions, oil and brown sugar in a 4 quart sauce pan on medium heat.
- Stir until onions start to brown.
- Stir in vinegar, and Hereford Roast Beef with Gravy and continue to heat to desired temperature.
- Prepare egg noodles as directed on package, drain and place on individual plates.
- Cover each plate of noodles with an equal amount of the beef mixture.