- 10 tostada shells
- 1 lg chili pepper seeded and finely chopped
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 cup lettuce shredded
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1 tbsp Mexican chili powder
- 2 tsp salt
- 3/4 cup salsa
- 2 can 12 oz Hereford Roast Beef with Gravy Drain gravy and shred meat with fork
- 5 cloves garlic finely chopped
- 2 tbsp limejuice
- 1 cup cheddar cheese shredded
- In a 4 quart sauce pan mix pepper, garlic, chili powder, oil, lime juice, salt and beef.
- Heat on medium until desired temperature is reached.
- Place 1/3 cup of beef mixture on each tostada shell.
- Top with lettuce, cheese, salsa, and sour cream.