- 2 cups fussili pasta (500ml)
- 1/2 red pepper cut into julienne
- 1 tsp butter
- 3/4 cup cream (15%)
- 1 tbsp chives finely chopped
- 1 can 12 oz Hereford Corned Beef cut into julienne
- 3 oz fresh oyster mushrooms sliced
- 1 tbsp green onion finely chopped
- 1 tsp vegetable oil
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 tbsp parsley finely chopped
- Cook pasta according to package directions.
- Drain and set aside; keep warm.
- In large saucepan, cook mushrooms, red pepper and green onions in butter and oil over medium heat for 3 to 4 minutes.
- Add cream and season with salt and pepper.
- Reduce heat to low and cook 3 to 4 minutes.
- Add pasta, Hereford Corned Beef and chives; mix gently.
- Sprinkle parsley over each serving.