- 1 can 12 oz Hereford Corned Beef finely diced
- 1 unbaked pie shell
- 3/4 cup finely diced onion sautéed
- 3/4 cup sliced mushrooms sautéed
- 1/2 cup Swiss or Cheddar cheese grated
- 4 lg eggs
- 2 tbsp flour
- 1 1/4 cup milk
- 1/4 tsp nutmeg grated
- 1/4 tsp pepper salt to taste
- Layer onion, mushrooms, Hereford Corned Beef, and cheese in pastry shell.
- Beat eggs, flour, and milk together until well mixed; add seasonings. (Omit salt if cheddar cheese is used.)
- Pour mixture over ingredients in pie shell.
- Bake at 350 F (180 C) for 40 minutes or until knife inserted in center comes out clean.
- Serve hot or warm.