- 1 can 12 oz Hereford Corned Beef cut into julienne
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 2 green onions cut diagonally
- 1 sm green pepper cut into thin strips
- 1 sm red pepper cut into thin strips
- 1 cup broccoli flowerets
- 6 mushrooms quartered
- 1 sm Chinese lettuce chopped
- hot cooked rice
- 1 celery stalk chopped
- 1/4 tsp salt and pepper to taste
- In a skillet or wok, heat oil.
- Add vegetables and stir-fry over medium heat for 4 to 5 minutes.
- Add ginger and mix lightly.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Add the Hereford Corned Beef and cook, stirring frequently for 2 minutes.
- Serve over rice.
- Garnish as desired.