- 1 granny smith apple cored and cut into small cubes
- 1 lemon squeezed
- Salt & pepper
- 1 can 12 oz Hereford Corned Beef cut into small cubes
- 1 lb potatoes peeled, cooked and chilled
- 3 tbsp scallions chopped
- 2 tbsp parsley chopped
- 8 oz sour cream
- 1 green lettuce whole leaves
- Place Hereford Corned Beef cubes and pieces of apple into a mixing bowl.
- Add the chopped scallions, parsley, juice from the lemon and sour cream.
- Mix lightly.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Serve on a bed of green lettuce leaves or garnish as desired.