1 can 12 oz Hereford Corned Beef cut into small cubes
1 tbsp vegetable oil
2 tbsp green onion finely chopped
2 tbsp celery diced
2 med tomatoes cut into julienne
Salt and pepper
1 tbsp parsley chopped
- Heat 1 tbsp oil in skillet.
- Add onions and celery and sauté over medium – high heat for 2 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add the Hereford Corned Beef and tomatoes.
- Cook, stirring occasionally for 2 minutes. Set aside; keep warm.
- For each serving; Beat 2 eggs in a bowl with a dash of salt and pepper.
- Cook each omelet in a skillet with 1/2 tbsp. of oil, over medium heat.
- Spoon 1/4 of the corned beef mixture onto half of the omelet; fold other half of omelet over filling.
- Slip out of pan onto plate. Sprinkle with parsley. Garnish as desired.