- 3 med onions diced
- 6 tbsp green chili peppers diced
- 12 garlic cloves minced
- 3 taco seasoning mix choose your favorite
- 3 tbsp vegetable oil
- 2 cups water
- 1 can 6lb SAMPCO Cubed Beef with Broth, Drain broth and break up beef cubes
- Sauté the diced onions in vegetable oil until soft, add the minced garlic cloves and sauté for a further 1 minute.
- Add the taco seasoning mix, green chili peppers, 2 cups of water and the cubed beef and simmer for 10 minutes, Continue to simmer the mixture, stirring steadily until the cubes are shredded and the liquid is fully absorbed.
- Use as a filling for tacos or burritos and serve with your favorite ingredients including salsa, grated cheese, sour cream, shredded lettuce and tomato and refried beans.