- 1 cup broth from the SAMPCO Cubed Beef
- 2 green bell peppers chopped
- 1 cup dry white wine
- 2 lg ripe tomatoes chopped
- 1 can 6lb SAMPCO Cubed Beef with Broth Drained
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 6 garlic cloves peeled and crushed
- 2 bay leaves
- 1 lg onion sliced
- 1 cup tomato sauce
- Drain the broth from the SAMPCO Cubed Beef, reserving one cup of broth, break up the cubes with a fork into smaller pieces.
- Heat the olive oil in a large skillet; add the onion and garlic and sauté until soft.
- Add the green pepper and sauté for a further 2 minutes.
- Add the remaining ingredients including the shredded beef cubes and the cup of broth.
- Cover and simmer on low heat for 20 minutes.
- Remove the bay leaves before serving.
- It is excellent with rice and a tossed salad.